Saturday, April 11, 2009

HAPPY EASTER

I was trying to be the good Mom this morning and make sure Michael had an understanding of Easter. Turns out, I learned something! This was our conversation (me in blue, MJ in green)
So, Michael why do we celebrate Easter?
So we have Easter candy!
Well, yes, we get candy. But, what does it have to do with Jesus?
Ummmmmm
Well, when Jesus died-
Jesus died for our SKINS
Oh baby, (giggle) yes, he died, for our SINS
Oh, for our sins
and when they went to find him-
he was GONE! He went to be with God in his home that was waiting for him!

For a three year old, that was good enough for me! As my Nana would say, God love him!
HAPPY EASTER everyone. May we remember the best part of Easter as my son put it, we have a HOME waiting for us!

2 comments:

The Gieses said...

Love it! I hope Jesus died for my SKINS and my sins! God love him!

The Breedloves said...

Technically our skin is part of our sinning!